Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOSCO is Here!

Like many others, I'm obsessed with Topshop, especially the shoes. The website itself is such a brilliant idea; who wouldn't want the ease of finding everything all in one place?

If you like Topshop as much as I do, you know very well that it's hard to come across a boutique site with similarly fabulous finds. Well, I've got news for you, and it goes by one name: Fosco.

As of the moment, Fosco is a private site, but I was lucky enough to get VIP access to check it out. I was shocked to find out that I absolutely adored almost every single item! From shoes to jewelry to accessories, Fosco seems to have it all. Check out some of my favorite finds:







The full website should be available for public use through the month, and I promise you all that you will enjoy it. I really think that Fosco might just become the next Topshop! Keep checking back to be one of the first to witness this new revolution!

Visit Fosco here!
Become a Facebook fan here!
Follow on Twitter here!

5 comments:

  1. Those pink shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydnie, love the bracelets!!
    thanks for visiting me... love your blog. I'm following you!
    hope to see you again at mine...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first and second pieces...cute cuteeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men and women adore having a shoes as they give both grace and fashion. Shoes which were believed popular in the past seem trendy and modern, are viewed modern nowadays and will definitely be considered modern even in future.
    nike running shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!