Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trail-"Blazing"?

"In good or bad times, style remains an optimistic, never-say-die form of self-expression." - Anna Wintour (editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine)

Honestly, I'm having an extremely hard time limiting TMOR to one trend a week. If the rest of you are as fashion-obsessed as I am, you know that fashion is forever changing, and to just give you one tip a week would be just cruel. So, I've decided to switch my routine up a bit and update as much as I possibly can, instead. That said, let's move along to the fun stuff!

These days, our favorite celebs have been trail-"blazing" their way up Fashionista Mountain. That's right; today's tip involves those cute, cropped blazers that everyone's been talking about! Some of my favorite looks include those of Ashley Olsen, Daisy Lowe, Rihanna, and Leighton Meester.



Now, I know you're all just dying to buy your very own blazer right now ... luckily, I've found some for you to take a look at! Bebe's Italian Linen Satin Zip 3/4 Sleeve Blazer is polished and pretty, selling at $179.00 in either black or white. Try it with either a matching pant suit, or for a winter touch over a party dress!

For a more cropped substitute, check out Giorgio Armani's Jacquard Blazer, selling for $130.00 on armaniexchange.com


I was singing the blazer blues, too; that is, up until yesterday. During a much-needed trip to the mall, I found myself looking around in Urban Behavior. Low and behold, (key the angel choir) I found the perfect new addition to my closet ... and at a bargain price! Introducing, my very own Urban Behavior blazer, at the cheap price of only $25.80!

I'm in love with today's Pick-of-the-Day. Absolute, gut-wrenching adoration, is more like it. This blazer is slightly different from the ones shown above. Why? It's sleeveless! Perfectly suited for wearing over a dress, Elizabeth and James' Women's Sleeveless Blazer is a unique way of showing off the latest style. Try it with slouch ankle boots for a bit of flair suited for any season!

Pick Of the Day:

Elizabeth and James Women's Sleeveless Blazer
$325.00 on http://www.bloomingdales.com/

So there you have it! It's been a pleasure to update you on today's fashion tip: blazers are back and better than ever! As for me, I'll be back as soon as I can to inform you all of the next latest trend. Check back soon!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!