Monday, January 19, 2009

What's Casual and Chic, and Cute All Over?

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." - Yves Saint Laurent (French fashion designer, b. 1940)

Tan accessories! According to Vogue Magazine, tan is the new black ... for now, anyways. From bags to shoes to sunglasses, tan accessories will bring any outfit from flashy to classy in a matter of seconds. My personal favorite? Tan stilettos! Take a look at Chanel's Satin and Patentcalf Sandals. I love the little pearl under the heel!




Want a cheaper alternative? Try Forever21's Ricarda Platform Stilettos, priced at $28.80. I absolutely love the straps on these! The colors available for purchasing are black and tan.

Now, for two of the heels showcased on Vogue.com. In the mood for a splurge? Try Bottega Veneta's Multifloral napa sandal, priced at $1,290. I've got to say, these are some of the cutest wedges I've ever seen! The texture on the heel is incredible.





And finally ... Pierre Hardy has done it again, people. Enter the brown calf leather and white patent strappy sandals, priced at $845. What I wouldn't do to have these, I'll never know. I just adore the cross-wrap around the ankle, and the color combination of tan and white. Hands down, these simple, but classy sandals win my pick of the day.

Pick of the Day:

Pierre Hardy
Brown Calf Leather and White Patent Strappy Sandals
$845


So, let's hear it for tan! Let me know which shoe is your favorite, and if you so desire, post a few that you find. It's been a pleasure to update you on today's fashion tip: bring on the tan accessories! Check back soon for more tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!