Monday, August 23, 2010

Dying A Little Bit ... A Lot, Rather





Don't mind my slight dying and drooling; I'm in the middle of the phenomenal September 2010 issue of Vogue. I'm obessed, and I mean OBSESSED with the first photoshoot shown. I just can't get over how gorgeous Tao Okamoto and Rose Cordero are, and all these textures and fabrics and colors and patterns are sending my mind into an overload! And that bag; ohmygoshohmygosh don't mind my frenzy ...

I'm pretty much about to cry looking at the second shoot, too. Claiborne Swanson Frank and Veronica Swanson Beard (sisters) rock the country weekend trend so well. This is actually one of my all time favorite patterns, and I'm so glad it's one of the season's hottest trends right now! Not to mention the heeled hiker-esque boots. I want, no, need some, preferably alongside a nice, thick, slouchy pair of socks. Ah, how refreshing to live in the weather-bipolar East Coast. I like winter trends so much more than summer trends!

I'll definately be posting more from September Vogue 2010. 727 pages of pure goodness ... well, back to reading!

Make sure you click the photos to enlarge!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the fall pieces!! I have that Loft trench dress! Def going to work it that way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til my issue finally arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!