Remember the Dick's Sporting Goods giftcard giveaway I held a while back? If not, did you not get the chance to enter, and now you're beating yourself up over it? Well, dry those tears; together, Take Me Out to the Runway and Dick's Sporting Goods are teaming up again!
This time, we're giving away a $50 giftcard. I wish I could enter this one, since I'm in dire need of a tennis skirt! As always, there's just a few simple rules:
1. You must be 18 or older to enter.
2. You must be a resident of the United States. (I'm sorry to all of my international readers! I promise I'll make it up to you, somehow!)
3. The contest ends on Sunday, March 21st. Make sure to enter before, or else your application will not be eligable!
4. Post a comment with YOUR NAME and your YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in this post for your entry!
Good luck to all! By the way, Dick's Sporting Goods is holding an incredible contest called "The Starting Lineup Contest". Here's a bit of information about this amazing offer:
Enter on Twitter for a chance to become a member of Dick’s Sporting Goods “Starting Lineup." The 10 nominees with the most votes by March 31, 2010 win.
What does it mean to be on the “Starting Lineup”?
• A chance to try out and preview new products
• A spot on an online panel of experts for one season (for approximately 3 months)
• Access to exclusive online surveys
• A chance to sound off on all things sports
How does someone try for a chance to be on the “Starting Lineup”?
• Follow http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo, if you’re not doing so already.
• Recruit people to follow @dickssportcmo on Twitter and have them vote for you by Tweeting @dickssportcmo your Twitter ID and stating why you should be nominated.
• Vote for yourself by Tweeting @dickssportcmo with your Twitter ID and stating why you should be on the “Starting Lineup.”
• You can only vote for the same person once per day, but you can vote for multiple people in the same day.
Sample Tweet: “@dickssportcmo I nominate @TwitterID for the #startinglineup because...”
I for one will definately be checking this contest out. Will you? Good luck to all contest applicants, and may the neediest sportster win!