Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Splash Award!

Sarah, over at The Diary of an Average Everyday Diva, was so kind to nominate me for the Splash Award! This award is given to blogs that allure, amuse, bewitch, impress, or inspire you. Thank you so much, Sarah! After you recieve the Splash Award, you are to send it to up to nine others. I present this award to the five blogs that inspire me the most:

- Libby, from FASHIONconfectionairy.
- Indigo and Tangerine, from Tangerine Umbrellas on an Indigo Day.
- Vanessa, from Chicken Soup for the Dorky Soul.
- The Haute-Shopper, from Haute World.
- Jowy, from I See Jane Mary.com.

3 comments:

  1. THANK U!! very much appriated..it makes me happy that u enjoy my blog!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time nominate me...lol j/k :) Congrats
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Sydnie! I'll be sure to gush about it next time I post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!