Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Dream of Blue and White ...

So, I'm going to a party this Sunday ... and this is my dream outfit. I figured I'd share it with you guys!




Valentino - I am absolutely IN LOVE with this bag. Words can't describe how gorgeous it is! It's so unique, and the color is absolutely beautiful. Honestly, this bag was the basis for my entire outfit.




Nicholas Kirkwood - I've posted these shoes before, but I just found them in blue. My favorite shoes, as of right now. Aren't they just amazing?!




Alexander Wang - I've had my eye on this skirt forever, but I've never thought of anything to wear it with before. I adore the draping; Alexander Wang is a pro at it. Probably why he's one of my favorite designers ...




3.1 Phillip Lim - This neckline has awesome draping to match the awesome draping of the skirt. By the way, if you can't already tell, I'm obsessed with items with cool draping!




Revolve Clothing - Now, I won't lie to you. This is not my favorite blazer, but I'd just like to put it up here with the other items for some visualization. I would much rather it hit the hips, and I would love for it to be more fitted. However, I chose to put this blazer up because the material and the color are exactly what I was looking for. What do you think of it?




Heart of the Ocean - Obviously, no outfit is complete without jewelry. I actually already own this necklace, and I wear it every chance I can get. I think it would be perfect with this outfit!


I wish that I could own all of these clothes myself, but right now, I'm out of cash. So, for now, I'll just dream ...

8 comments:

  1. i'm inlove *.... this shoes are so amazing !! =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!!

    http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. eee--gads! those nicolas kirkwoods. what a brilliant blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. :)
    The necklace is stunning!! Looks expensive. You are one lucky owner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is just gorgeous...wonderful choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! you're like so so lucky to have that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue on that shoe is to die for!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!