Monday, March 30, 2009

On the "Orange" Carpet ...

Saturday night, the annual Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards were held in Los Angeles. It was a night filled with awards, fun, and of course, lots of slime! Here's a list of the winners:

Movie:
High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Male Movie Star:
Will Smith, Hancock

Animated Movie:
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Female Movie Star:
Vanessa Hudgens, High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Voice From an Animated Movie:
Jack Black, Po, Kung Fu Panda

TV Show:
iCarly

Reality Show:
American Idol

TV Actress:
Selena Gomez, Wizards of Waverly Place

TV Actor:
Dylan Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Cartoon:
SpongeBob SquarePants

Song:
Beyoncé, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"

Male Singer:
Jesse McCartney

Music Group:
Jonas Brothers

Female Singer:
Miley Cyrus

Male Athlete:
Peyton Manning

Female Athlete:
Candace Parker

Video Game:
Guitar Hero World Tour

Book Series:
Twilight series

Who rocked Nickelodeon's "Orange" Carpet best? Here's a few of my favorites:


America Ferrara



Ashley Tisdale



Jesse McCartney



Keke Palmer



Megan Fox



Miley Cyrus



Miranda Cosgrove



Taylor Lautner



Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens


What was your favorite look? Did any of your favorite celebs bring home an award? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sydnie, thanks for commenting on my blog.

    By the way, I like America ferrera's dress, the fabric is so pretty, i like the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like everything you picked, but JESSE MCCARTNEY? what was with his glasses, ew. he always fails to impress me, musically, acting wise, and, of course, his outfit choice. just terrible.


    sorry to be so harsh! he's a pet peave of mine! love your site besides that one little issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!