Monday, February 23, 2009

Nominations for Best Dressed at the Oscars Go To ...

"If you are not in fashion, you are nobody." - Lord Chesterfield

The Oscars are not only a time to reflect upon who's done what, but also as to who WEARS what. Honestly, my favorite part is seeing all of our favorite celebrities walk down that red carpet in their best. Now, who rocked it best, you ask? Here are a few of my favorites:


Kate Winslet in Atelier Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati


Amanda Seyfried in Valentino


Amy Adams in Carolina Herrera

Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab


Evan Rachel Wood, also in Elie Saab


Marissa Tomei in Versace


Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murad


Viola Davis in Reem Akra

Some of our celebs didn't quite 'wow' us as much as others, to say the least. Here are my nominations for "Worst Dressed" for the Oscars 2009:


Jessica Biel's Prada dress didn't quite hit the mark, giving her an awkward shape and overall lumpy appearance.


Tilda Swinton, dressed in Lanvin, disapointed us for somewhat ... obvious reasons.

Beyonce Knowles' dress didn't hit home with most people; with that bottom, I don't think she'll be able to walk into her home, either.

What do you think? Did you like the worst? Hate the best? Let me know! Check back soon for my next post.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved Miley Cyrus's dress, although I would have preferred to see it on a woman, not a young girl. And I loved Tilda Swinton! She always looks stunning and totally unique.

    are you interested in doing a link exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't in love with anyone's look, actually.

    But I love that Chesterfield quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed. Like Najeema said thanks for stopping by our blog and would you be intrested in doing a link exchange? We're both new bloggers so it would be great to create a connection and get feedbak. By the way Personally, I didn't like Miley Cyrus's dress (probably becaause shes Miley Cyrus) and I loved Kate Winslet's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentino ftw ;)

    http://labelleetlaitgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. syydddd babbyyyy!
    i love your siteee.... your the best!:)
    loveeyoouu

    -guess;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, Take Me Out to the Runway! I appreciate any feedback you can give me, and I enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. I will do my very best to respond to all of them!